Some time ago, screensavers were used as a means of preventing your monitor from getting damaged, keeping it busy and rotating colors. The core purpose is obsolete today, but these changed so that they are used as slideshows, or even presentations. As such, Bewitching Cascades Screensaver comes to display a variety of animated cascades.
Automatically set as your new default screensaver
Once setup is over, the system Screen Saver Settings panel shows up, and this new item is selected as your default one. Needless to say that you can run a fullscreen preview on the spot, or access the settings panel to configure general behavior options. As the name suggests, the slideshow depicts a variety of cascades.
You benefit from the default set of options which are offered by Windows, such as the time before the screensaver kicks in, and whether or not to take you to the lock screen instead of the desktop on resume. However, you also benefit from a variety of custom options, which let you tweak video and audio effects.
Configure music, sound, and video quality
The application can use DirectX rendering for better quality and faster animations, without causing any drops in performance, sound effects, music, and transitions can be toggled from the general settings panel. Additionally, you can set image size on screen, whether or not to show clock, animation speed, image duration, and quality of images.
In case you use the screensaver on a large display or kiosk, it’s possible to add a custom set of songs to use. Pictures are fitted with neat animations, but you can’t interact with any of the elements. You can choose which pictures to leave on screen, and even set either of them as your desktop wallpaper.
On an ending note
Taking everything into consideration, we can state that Bewitching Cascades Screensaver offers a collection of high-quality, animated pictures to enhance your desktop while you’re away, or to be used on kiosks and large displays. Various options can be configured, including animation quality, sound and video effects.
Bewitching Cascades is an easy-to-use screensaver, which takes your desktop image and displays it on the screen. You can then open settings to configure the look of the screensaver and its music and sound effects. Moreover, you can turn off the screen saver to get back to the desktop.
Bewitching Cascades Screensaver Download With Full Crack Key Features:
* Add your favourite images to the slideshow, and let them rotate with the next slide.
* Can choose between a slideshow format or a slideshow mode, which shows slides one by one.
* Easily change the screen saver’s background color, and even set your desktop wallpaper.
* Play a variety of music and sound effects, set a time before the screen saver will start, and remove the screen saver to get back to the desktop.
* Customize the number of pictures to be shown in the slideshow and the music and sound effects.
* Use a custom set of songs, or play random songs.
* Play various types of animations to get over the time until the next slide.
Apply Now for the most superb PSD resources which are fresh and fresh. Also, get not only the printable of your website but also scroller that suits perfectly in your website. This is completely free.
Please do not forget to rate this post, thanks.
Also look at the following posts:
Doorkeeper allows you to create and apply social media buttons to your website for easily sharing info about your business, products and services on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and even your own social network site.
FB psd is a Free Presentation Template that contains a PSD file for you to customize and setup for your Facebook Fan page.
FEF MAN Page is a Free Flat and Simple HTML5 Template that contains a PSD for you to customize and setup for your own online Store.
PickPSD is a Free Presentation Template that contains a PSD file for you to customize and setup for your Facebook Page.
Photography is a lifestyle. It’s our passion and way of life. It all started when I was five years old, and my father gave me my first camera. I am the product of a lifetime of learning and experience. That’s why I am so passionate about this profession and try to make you happy with my photography.
Zooby.com is a unique website that has
This is a special screensaver, which can turn your monitor into a beautiful waterfall or a thundering waterfall. You can find many photos of waterfalls, but the ones here are animated ones, and they’re all in the same theme and style – that of a cascade of water.
– High-quality videos of waterfalls
– Animated screensavers
– Various size options of pictures
– Integrated music player
You can also add hotkeys for launching applications and launch the screensaver directly from any media device or URL.
Bewitching Cascades Screensaver Review:
Overall, Bewitching Cascades Screensaver is a free screensaver with a lot of bang for your buck. Available with multiple sizes, as well as support for animated pictures, you can set up your display as either a regular background, or as a hotmedia slideshow, that is, when you use either a photo, video or music on your laptop, desktops, or other external media.
You can configure the screensaver to be as quiet or as loud as you desire, and you can improve performance as you like. The application even gives you the option to add a built-in music player, and you can set additional effects for music, such as transitions and effects.
The application sports many settings, so you can individually tweak the look and feel of your screensaver slideshow. Screenshots can be taken at any time, as well as automated shot, and you can include lots of waterfalls of different sizes.
There is no real startup, but you can quickly toggle to playing any media file, or launch an application directly by pressing hotkeys. A built-in media player is present, and you can add more media files for play, including MP3, WAV, and more. There is a great deal of customization available, but you can also download wallpapers from the internet.
Most people use them as a means of saving money, but they can also be used as good utility applications, or even to help you get things done. This isn’t just a way to use your computer’s hard drive, but also a great way to utilize the features of your computer in an entirely new way. Thus, going by the name, the first true tutorial on how to use a pendrive is here for the taking.
In addition to introducing the subject, this article talks about what exactly a pendrive is, where to find them, how to
This screensaver shows a variety of animated cascades displayed on the screen. The slideshow can be used in both fullscreen mode and windowed mode. You can set the screensaver to work on schedule, or to start automatically when the system boots. As with the desktop wallpaper, you can set a picture for the screensaver. You can also use the screensaver to play a slide show, or simply enjoy a glass of wine. This screensaver is a freeware.
This screensaver works on all computers and devices. It can be used as a wallpaper.
FPS Counter is a simple application that counts the frames per second. It was designed as an educational tool for people who do graphics in a hobby to learn about the rendering system of their computers and how it performs. The software is really easy to understand and works perfectly. FPS Counter has no complex menus and advanced settings as compared to other similar software. It is a small size desktop application in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, and it is completely free. FPS Counter is available in English, Russian, German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Polish. You can also change the default language of the application at your will, if you wish.
FPS Counter Features:
Show FPS for last 5 minutes
Show FPS for last 50 minutes
You can set the FPS Counter to start or stop automatically when your system starts or shuts down. You also have the option to change the number of samples per second, and to save the results as a text file. The results can be copied to the clipboard for easy pasting to other applications. In addition to the regular settings, FPS Counter also includes CPU/GPU counters, which show the CPU cycles used and the GPU cycles used. You can also specify whether or not to start the FPS counter when your system boots up, or you can even stop it.
If you have any problems with the application, the technical support is available on the website. The source code is also available on GitHub.
The developers create their software in-house and there aren’t many complaints for their work and the fact that they do a great job at updating their software and constantly adding new features.
FPS Counter Download Details:
Click here to get the download link for FPS Counter
All images, logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. We do not claim ownership of any of them unless
Bewitching Cascades Screensaver is a Dynamic Desktop Screensaver for Microsoft Windows that provides beautiful slideshows of waterfalls that you can interact with! With the waterfall screensaver you are able to create you own slideshow containing photos you have taken or pictures you have downloaded online. You can pick your own pictures or let the screensaver pick them for you.
– Click on a picture to zoom into it
– Use 3D preview to navigate through the slideshows
– Choose from 5 different default slide shows
– You can create your own slideshow with your own pictures
– Click on the clock to stop the slideshow and move to the Windows Desktop
– Change the volume of the music to fit your preferences
– Configure the slideshow using the settings
– Enable/Disable many effects like the animation of the water, the audio, the light and the sound for the water
– Turn off the slideshows on resume
– Audio selection allows you to choose between several audio files
– Settings: You can choose the start time, the date and whether you want the slideshow to show the time or not. Choose your own pictures in the slide shows.
– Furthermore you can select a different desktop picture and an own slideshow picture
– Configure the screensaver to go to the lock screen on resume
– Configure the screensaver to go to the desktop on resume
– Configure the duration of the slideshows
– You can adjust the slideshow speed
– Choose between 800*600 and 1024*768 resolution screens
– Choose the image size when the slideshow starts
– Use the Video Effects to get interesting transitions, wipe, flame, vanish, etc.
– You can choose between two versions of the music, MP3 and MIDI, with 4 different songs to choose from
– Fullscreen mode
– Built in player to play the songs, the same as when you start the slideshow
– You can also choose to show the Clock or not
– You can configure the volume of the music
– You can choose the short or long animation you want to display
– You can use the effects of the audio
– You can turn on/off the sound effects of the water
– You can choose a 1 step, 2 steps or 3 steps animation to slide
– You can set the start time and the date for the animation
– You can configure the volume of the audio
– You can choose the duration of the animation
The system requirements for Vibravision are as follows:
Vibravision has been tested on Microsoft® Windows® 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2016.
AMD® Opteron® or Intel® Core™ i3, i5, i7 processors and quad-core AMD Athlon® are all supported. AMD Athlon XP, Pentium, Core2 and Xeon processors are NOT supported by Vibravision.
Vibravision has been tested on Microsoft