In order to be able to freely move through folders on your computer, Windows lets you use its File Explorer component. However, it may not appeal to everyone, or chances are you only need to thoroughly manage some specific types of files. For instance, KJ File Manager can be used to handle multimedia files, and organize them a little better.
Visually appealing and easy to use
Unlike the name suggests, the application is not your regular file manager, and if you want to use it to replace the Windows File Explorer, you might want to look for alternatives. This is because KJ File Manager can only work with multimedia files, you quickly find it’s a bit different from what you’d expect, but not necessarily in a bad way. Before checking out the set of features, make sure .NET Framework is installed on your computer.
On the visual side of things, the application comes with a clean interface that doesn’t pose any accommodation problems. Most of the space is used to show the files you decide to add, along with related details like name, place on the disc, artist, title, file type, title format, size, and full path. All functions you need are stored and accessed from the upper toolbar. For details, just hover the mouse over buttons.
Edit media info and export with different configurations
First of all, you need to add some files to work with, but this is done by targeting entire folders, with the possibility to also have subfolders included. Loading options also ask how the title format to be shown, whether to capitalize artist and title, or test archives if files are compressed.
Once loaded, files land in the big empty list. An abundance of options can be accessed from the context menu. As such, ID3 tags and other related details can be modified with little effort through dedicated functions. Moreover, files can be moved, or exported using different title formatting settings.
To make work with files easier, KJ File Manager lets you specify the column headers you want to appear on the list, but also configure the font size used to show entries. In case you’re trying to manage too many files, a built-in search engine is there to help you out.
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that KJ File Manager is a different kind of file management solution, targeting multimedia files in particular. Loading options let you set the detail and way these are shown in the workspace, while editing options make sure you can organize your music collection and fill in any missing details.
KJ File Manager lets you organize your multimedia files. It provides the necessary tools to navigate through folders, add, and edit file details quickly.
This Windows program has been optimized so that even small devices can be used with it. If you want to make it look like a regular Windows Explorer, you can easily convert its interface to match the rest of the operating system.
• * Browse through folders to add, edit, or remove files.
• * Can manage files in ZIP archives, databases, and archives.
• * Edit file details directly, with details like title, artist, album, and others.
• * Create new files and folders, as well as change their attributes.
• * Instantly save files and folders to the destination you select.
• * Supports drag and drop functionality.
• * Divide any folder in subfolders.
• * Can manage ZIP archives and archives at once.
• * Can add many files to single folder at once, which is ideal for instant backups.
• * Have some other useful options, including full text searches.
file explorer, multimedia files, multimedia files viewer, multimedia file manager, multimedia files manager, multimedia files viewer
Minus folder and file explorer with advanced file searching for Windows, multimedia files such as photos and music.
With KJ File Manager you can search a whole album or file collection with one click. This file search can be as complete or as detailed as you want – all you have to do is to select the criteria you want to look for, and press “Find”.
KJ File Manager replaces the built-in Windows Explorer, it is possible to use your files in the same way as with Explorer, but with several improvements:
– KJ File Manager is optimized so that it will work on small devices, phones and tablets as well;
– KJ File Manager can access all sources like ZIP, RAR, Tar, Bzip and 7zip archives (including their password);
– The user interface is designed in such a way that it is similar to Windows Explorer;
– KJ File Manager supports all key functions of files, which provides a very convenient way to organize data and move files;
– The program can be installed as a portable application and/or it will be integrated into Windows OS;
– KJ File Manager is integrated with Windows Media Player and the Windows Media Player will show the cover art of your multimedia files in the context menu;
KJ File Manager Cracked Accounts is an excellent music organizer and easy-to-use file management tool for users who need to manage and organize files of various types. KJ File Manager also has the power to easily process, categorize and edit other multimedia files such as movie, music, video, and PPT, etc. You can organize, sort, tag, manage and explore your files from anywhere on your computer. KJ File Manager gives you a powerful and visual way to manage and organize your files.
* Support all types of files like music, video, PPT, Word, and other.
* Support P2P file sharing, such as KaZaA, 7z, and WinRAR.
* Support all kinds of metadata, ID3, FLAC, OGG, WMA, MP3, WAV, FLAC, ZIP, RAR, ZIP, txt, JPG, PPS, PSD, TIF, TGA, XLS, CSV, TXT, PSB, JPS, GIF, NTFS, and NTFS and many more.
* Support music editing with ID3 tags.
* Support various filters, such as Auto Sort, Date Modified, Size, File Type, Title Format, Title Case, Artist, and Title.
* Support media details, such as ID3 tags, album, artist, title, genre, URL, and more.
* Support multiple file operations at once, such as Move, Copy, Cut, and Paste.
* Support managing the file size.
* Supports multi-language.
* Supports drag & drop.
* Supports independent dragging.
* Supports multi-selection.
* Supports copying and moving of multiple files.
* Supports renaming files.
* Supports metadata editing and management.
* Supports directory listing.
* Supports data compression and decompression.
* Supports extracting and concatenating multiple compressed files.
* Supports extracting and concatenating multiple files and folders.
* Supports extracting and concatenating multiple zip/rar/tar files.
* Supports downloading and uploading multiple files at once.
* Supports burning multiple files.
* Supports extracting and concatenating an archive.
* Supports exporting all to one file.
* Supports previewing music audio files.
* Supports creating a digital jukebox
* Supports custom playlist
* Supports converting MP3/FLAC/OGG/WMA/WAV/M4A
KJ File Manager is a program intended for multimedia files management. It provides with the ability to work with MPEG and other multimedia file types.
Sometimes you need to work on various information at the same time, and having different functions available is important. You might for instance have separate lists of Wi-Fi networks you frequent, mail messages, and contacts, but you need to be able to work on them all. KVM-window is a free, small and powerful solution to the question of how to use multiple windows.
What is the difference to other window managers?
Using a regular window manager is a bit like leaving your house. You can only go to a specific place, and only work in the space you’ve been provided with. KVM-window on the other hand is a bit like leaving your home, going to wherever you want, and being able to do anything you’d like in the newly opened space.
Before getting to the workings of this application, know that it’s based on KDE’s libraries. This means you can customize almost everything, and if you don’t feel comfortable with the default appearance, you can select the skin included in the package, or even create a new one using the options offered.
Using or modifying a built-in skin is the best choice, because most of the default actions are set up in accordance with the specifications of KDE. However, not all KDE environments will be able to run on other desktop environments, or even applications built with KDE.
The developer of KVM-window says it’s also intended to be a toolset for virtualization. Since it’s a toolset, making it compatible with your desktop environment can give you some more power, but personally I feel this is unnecessary, given the price tag.
To start a new window, just click on the KVM-window icon, or open the application with a drag-and-drop on the desktop. Logging into kvm-window works in the same way, with a confirmation appearing on the desktop.
The default skin and a free KVM-window icon
As previously mentioned, all actions inside KVM-window can be customized in great detail. One of the most critical parts about the application is the way other windows can be opened with it. This is done in a way very similar to how Windows handles the task, but by default you’ll find another set of icons on the desktop.
KJ File Manager organizes your media files in a more visual way, and should you decide to use a third-party tool to perform most of the job, you can use the software to manage different types of files. It offers a clean and easy interface to make work with data.
Silk Secret Kit is a popular wallpaper changer with 2.5 million downloads, which is one of the most useful and reputable apps for Android users. Its primary purpose is to give you the freedom to change the wallpaper on your smartphone, tablet or PC. In other words, you can use this app to change the screen background of your device on a regular basis, and even select files from your smartphone’s internal storage to upload. In essence, it doesn’t require any other Android app to work, so there will be no limits if you’re willing to take advantage of its functionality.
Moreover, the app has been designed to offer you more options when it comes to selecting images from your internal storage. You can upload any kind of media file to the device’s internal storage, or insert photo slideshows from the gallery. The latter option will enable you to create digital photo albums, which will only be stored on your mobile device.
The interface of the app is really clean and easy to use. You just need to select the folder in which you want to locate the images from, and then tap them one by one for the desired effect. If you want to edit the content of the slideshow, you can drag-and-drop them into the desired position, and then choose to cycle through the gallery content.
If you get bored with the current wallpaper, you can access the “slideshow editor” tool and make modifications to the content. Unlike most of the photo gallery programs, the sliders used in this particular tool are useful for tweaking the image size, as well as the image brightness and saturation. With the last option, you can change the color of the selected area, and even adjust the app’s overall color tone.
More free Android apps
If you’re still wondering about the possibility of downloading free applications for your Android smartphone or tablet, we suggest you take a look at some other free Android apps we have reviewed in the past.
– Home to an extensive list of free Android apps, we’ve rounded up the best Android apps for beginners in the gallery below.
– There are also some interesting new tricks in the hands of Android experts.
– Check out our detailed comparisons of each of the most popular Android
OS: OSX 10.9 or above. Windows 8 or above.
Processor: Intel Core i5 1.4Ghz or above
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce 660 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 7750 or higher
Disk space: 32 GB free space
OS: OSX 10.9 or above. Windows 7 or above.
Processor: Intel Core i5 2.4Ghz or above
Memory: 16 GB RAM