Woven is an excellent organizer. It offers much more than the vast majority of planners do, as it combines, in one place, multi-calendar management, in-built video conferencing, analytics and time-tracking functions, and cross-device synchronization.
Manage multiple tasks in one virtual environment
We all know how exhausting it can be to switch between calendars, organizers, team planners, video conferencing platforms, and time-trackers. It's even worse when you realize you've been working for four hours already and forgot to track your time. Woven might be the solution to your needs, helping you keep the most commonly used organizational tools in one place.
How is that possible? First of all, it is a calendar organizer. Therefore, you add your events, meeting invitations, and plans. The tool allows inserting additional calendars, so you can manage both personal and professional commitments, from the same dashboard. After planning the next few days, your analytics section will reflect how your time is allocated by distributing it in the following categories: focus, travel, and video call. The more you use the app, the more insightful it gets, and additional options become available (e.g. time summaries).
The multi-platform organizer with awesome customizations
Woven is meant to be used as a cross-device tool. It is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and as an online application. The planner allows setting and managing your video calls from the home view. Once you have added your Zoom/Google Meet link to an entry, you will be able to join the video conference with a single click, without leaving the Woven dashboard.
Moreover, users can create polls to address different issues or ask for their teammates' opinions. At the same time, the application can store templates (for recurrent situations and similar entries), enables you to share your availability with people outside your company (without revealing your scheduled activities), and offers easy scheduling via link sharing — select your available time slots for a specific event and share that link via email or SMS.
All things considered, Woven is a neatly-structured app that looks awesome and is super fast. The program has a solid structure and offers efficient features for solving real issues.
Woven Cracked Accounts is a feature-rich, well-structured, and easy-to-use tool for desktop calendar management.
Woven provides many useful features for real-life work management:
* Scenario-based templates (“How to run a meeting”, “How to organize a workplan”, “How to build a project timeline”)
* Time-tracking in and out with a click
* Voice calls with a single click
* Time summary
* Scheduling (date/time slots)
* Project planning
You can now organize your meetings and meetings efficiently.
How does Woven work? You enter the project timeline.
You can convert your list of meetings and projects into a timeline using the new data-driven feature called “Plan Timeline”. Just pick a date, and Woven creates a neat, easy-to-use timeline and a calendar that you can easily edit:
* You can add tasks and milestones
* You can make notes
* You can create a timeline of events
And that’s it. You can do the same for projects. Just pick a start and end date, enter the name of the project, and Woven creates a timeline and a calendar:
* Calendar management: you can add your personal calendar to your Woven dashboard
* Multi-device support
* Video calls with a single click
* Custom time slots and day-views
* Scheduling: you can add events in the planned time slots
* Queue management
* Add tasks to a project
* Notes about your tasks and projects
* Graphs and analytics
* Share a link with your colleagues
* Project planning
How to launch Woven? Download and open the desktop client on a suitable computer.
1. After launching the application, you will be able to create a new project.
2. Click on the Woven Dashboard tile in the left-side panel and select the activity you would like to record. Then click “Add”.
3. Click “Save” to start the time-tracking.
4. You can also create a new event from the right-side panel (“+ Add new event”). A window will appear where you can select the date and time for your meeting.
5. In the “Project” section of the Woven dashboard, you can add each element associated with the
Woven is an organizer that will help you to organize your time and lives. The organizer combines multiple productivity tools into one in-built tool-set: task-oriented calendar, time-tracking, file manager, video conferencing, and task management.
The list of advanced features:
• Calendar: the built-in calendar helps you to plan your day. It allows multi-planning and analyzing your availability. The calendar can easily be customized.
• Tasks: the planner permits adding multiple tasks that you plan to accomplish during the day. During your work, you can easily complete them with the help of the app.
• Video call: if you need to connect with remote workers or colleagues, Woven can help you. It can be integrated with Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Slack.
• File manager: with the file manager, you can manage multiple documents, projects, and teams. The application offers much more than the multi-calendar managers do.
• Analytics: the Woven analytics section enables you to track your time, plan your work, collaborate with others, and set goals.
• You can add the Woven app to your home screen on a mobile device via Wi-Fi, or download it on your desktop computer. You can also use it from your browser.
• Everything has a custom color, which makes it look cute and modern.
• Your Woven dashboard looks nice and creative.
• You can synchronize your agenda with other organizers, such as Toggl or Time Manager.
• The built-in calendar helps you to prepare documents (Microsoft Office).
• The built-in time tracker will help you to plan your workload, as well as track the number of hours you spent on your daily activities.
• You can create your own tasks or share your availability with people outside your company
• You can easily organize your meetings and sync the agenda between different devices.
Woven can be free. You also have to purchase additional subscriptions. Depending on the subscription plan, you get new functionality and features. The best price for Woven is $39.
Woven subscription options:
18-day trial: free
24-month: $75/month (early termination: $45/month)
We think that Woven is a great organizer. It offers much more than
Woven is a great multi-platform organizer with a range of features – from team scheduling and recording your collaboration meetings to managing your time spent and productivity.
✔️Organizes everything in one place
• In Woven, you can manage your daily activities, projects, and goals in one place without any problems.
• The tool can be easily synchronized between all your devices.
• You can add information from different apps (including your calendar and email).
✔️Handy time tracking
• Time tracking is an essential element of productivity. Woven lets you easily track time spent on different tasks. In addition to that, you can search for items related to time tracking from the task names.
✔️Integrates with all your devices
• Woven is a multi-platform organizer. It integrates with your Outlook calendar, Google calendar, Skype, Facebook, LinkedIn and WhatsApp contacts, Email, and more.
• Woven is designed to help you see the most important things in your day. It shows information about your schedule and activity and collects all data from the external apps. You can organize your time, work efficiently, and be more productive.
• You can track the progress of your work and the time spent on different tasks. Woven also lets you share your analytics with others.
The organizer is available for all the major devices: iOS, Windows, Mac, Android. The multi-platform approach means that you can use it from multiple devices at the same time.
Woven supports time tracking and lets you easily track the time you spend on different tasks. You can switch between the tracking method (the analog clock, the meeting agenda, and the digital clock), as you want to.
The organizer has a built-in gantt chart, which lets you plan your projects and organize all activities in one place.
Woven is a multi-device application. It synchronizes your entries and data in all your devices – with or without Wi-Fi.
Add tasks, deadlines, and sub-tasks. Create different branches and timelines in the gantt chart.
Plan your week, month, and next month. Manage different projects and view them as a Gantt chart
Schedule meetings, send reminders, and create tasks in one easy-to-use calendar.
Organize your time and your life.
Make more time for the things you actually love.
Add and manage your events and tasks, and use the analytics to track and measure your time allocation.
Distribute tasks across multiple projects and consider priorities along with project assignments and multiple clients.
Meet your team online or on the phone.
Import and export your iCal and Outlook calendars.
Three views: day, week, and month, plus weekly agenda, list view and year overview.
Calendar, meetings, tasks, contacts, with analytics.
Woven is cross-platform
Integrate with Outlook, Gmail, Google Calendar, and Timezone.
Automatic synchronization with your iCal and Google Calendar.
How To Get Woven
If you want to try Woven for free, you can request a
demo here and it usually comes within 1-3 days.
Woven Purchase Details
Woven runs on the iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, Mac, and online
“How to find your passion and get paid to do it” Video:
“Get the highest-paying jobs in your field. Book a demo today.”:
If you have any further questions or require any assistance regarding your monthly subscription, please do not hesitate to contact our support team by emailing email@example.com.
Privacy & Terms of Service:
How do I get access to help?
You can access a list of questions and answers in your support article. If you have any other questions about your Woven subscription, it is a good idea to check out the Woven support article.
What does each subscription level include?
Woven subscriptions include the features of the paid edition plus some additional ones. Here is a full list of the features included:
▪️ Import and export of your Outlook, Google Calendar and iCal calendars
OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit), Windows Vista SP1/SP2 (64-bit), Windows XP SP3/SP4 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9600 or AMD equivalent, DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c, recommended versions: 10.0, 11.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 100 MB available space